- Great opportunity for a proactive and efficient tradesperson
- Work with a well-established team
- Picton base
Port Marlborough is a diverse, forward-thinking port and marina business operating in Picton, Havelock and the wider Marlborough Sounds. Environmental leadership, preventing harm, valuing the accomplishments of our people and engaging with our communities are top priorities for us.
The primary purpose of the Tradesperson role is to undertake repairs, maintenance and inspections of facilities in the port and marinas. The role will provide a broad range of trade skills, knowledge and experience to undertake these tasks competently and safely. The role is managed within the workshop team, and provides services to internal customers within the port and marinas operational areas.
The successful applicant will provide quality workmanship, have an enthusiastic, can-do attitude and enjoy working within a team while being able to work independently. You will be a clear and courteous communicator who can take responsibility for duties, contribute positively to Health and Safety, and positive environmental outcomes.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- A formal trade qualification (ideally mechanical, plumbing or construction)
- A full NZ driver’s licence including Heavy Trade endorsement
- Forklift, and wheels tracks and rollers licences an advantage
Applications close January 13; contact Port Marlborough Recruitment on firstname.lastname@example.org