There’s always something interesting happening around here:
- For news and significant weather events, check out the Latest News tab below.
- Keep up with the latest developments around the marinas by selecting the Marina News tab.
- On the Weather News tab below you’ll find up-to-date commentary about particular regional weather events and interesting weather statistics.
- Though of course, it’s really all about the Sounds. To find out more about upcoming local events to plan and put into your calendar visit the Local Events tab.
- The Environment News tab highlights the latest on local environmental initiatives, big and small, from throughout the Sounds. You’ll also find links to news from our partners Kaipupu Point Sounds Wildlife Sanctuary, the Department of Conservation, and others.
Following the recent earthquakes in the central South Island, we are pleased to report that Port Marlborough engineers have inspected all marina facilities, and there…
Winches were whirring busily this Summer, as sailors were out in force taking part in the various Summer regattas. More than 50 boats graced the…